Advertising & Ecommerce Agency
Fast-paced agency looking for a confident designer to lead other designers, projects and effectively communicate with clients and stakeholders.
My client is the innovation arm of a renowned global agency, with specialists across UX, Design and Motion, Technology & Engineering, Content and Comms, Project Management, Data Analysis, Strategy (experience & comms) and Ops.
3 days a week in Westminster offices
Good understanding of atomic design and motion design within the context of micro-interactions. Ideally you’ll have ecommerce and / or customer account management portal experience, as well as experience working for a Telecommunications provider (or similar). You’ll be confident leading other designers on a project.
– Working seamlessly with a cross-functional team to create best in class user experiences
– Contribute to strategic thinking and understand how to create designs that can be measured against their objectives
– Can work at pace in agile sprint cycles and product development environments
– Create a range of design outputs from conceptual layouts / templates & components / development ready specs / design system assets
– Having a keen interest in how people interact with digital products and interfaces and the brands they represent
– Experience with Design Systems and atomic design
– Motion and interactive principles within the context of UI and micro interactions
– Produce designs in Sketch. Awareness of Sketch Library integration to develop reusable Styles and Components (Smart Layouts, Overrides, etc)
– Collaborating with UX designers and in agile environment
– A master of Figma, Sketch, PS, Keynote.
– Prototype in Invision, Protopie or Principle