A great time to join and really influence processes as they move from using a consultancy to building their own internal design and research team.
This prestigious online education platform is evolving rapidly, and driving transformation of its platforms, digital products and experiences, in order to help them scale and meet the growth of the business in the coming years.
They cater for thousands of students globally, offering both full-time and postgraduate programmes.
They’ve embarked on a significant digital transformation across both b2c and b2b services which include: International students, Apprentices, Tutors, and companies such as KPMG, Tesco, BT, Sky & IBM who also put some of their staff through their courses.
They need someone who can come into their London office twice a month.
Sponsorship is not being offered.
As a Senior Service Designer, you will report to the Head of Service Design, working across multiple Product Squads. Collaborating closely with the other functions (Engineering, Product Management & Data), you will help transform the platform to become more customer centred and design and data informed, to build products that meet and exceed their users’ needs.
- Help ensure Product Squad objectives are met whilst also elevating the understanding and status of user-centred design within the company.
- Help integrate product experience principles in all digital products ensuring clarity, coherence and consistency of the user experience across the ecosystem.
- Advocate for hypotheses driven development – ensuring qualitative and quantitative data is utilised to drive demonstrable improvements, and that testing approaches are seamlessly integrated into the Product Squad’s design and development lifecycles.
- Collaborate closely with Product Manager and Engineering Lead to ensure Squad members are regularly involved in the design process – from ideation through to problem solving.
- Proven track record of success as a Service Designer with experience of integrating actionable user insights into product delivery roadmaps.
- Experience in agile product delivery and rapid prototyping, with an extensive understanding of how quantitative and qualitative data can drive improvements and provide the rationale behind product design direction.
- Thorough grounding in the use and collation of data from user feedback, analytics, usability and survey tools (eg. Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Content Square, Optimal Workshop, Qualtrics, Qualaroo, Site Improve etc).
- Expertise in using Product Design & UX specific tools (e.g. com, Axure, Miro, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma etc).
- Experience implementing WCAG accessibility standards into design process.
3 stage interview process – no tasks.
If this sounds like you, then please apply ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview!