Global ad agency
Great opportunity to be part of a growing presence within this agency's focus within Amsterdam whilst still supported by a wider team.
A genuinely great place to work, this is for a global digital creative agency, who are also independently owned. They’re BIG on enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
They have offices all over the world, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Maybelline and Unilever.
In this case, you’d be located in the Amsterdam office but reporting to a London-based Creative Director.
You’d be needed in the office twice a week.
You’ll be part of the European Design team, which includes Creative Directors, an Experience Director, Head of UX and other Senior Designers. However, the immediate team in Amsterdam would be yourself, a Senior UX Designer and a Creative Director.
– Work alongside your cross-functional team to create best in class user experience. Proactively working with other design teams – both at the agency and within the clients organisation.
– Creating development ready designs and also prototyping where valuable.
– Ensuring alignment with existing design language and interaction patterns. Identifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience overall.
– Work at pace in agile sprint cycles and product development environments.
– Create a range of design outputs from conceptual layouts / templates & components / development ready specs / design system assets.
– Knowledge and experience of testing your designs during a project, and understanding of how data is used to continuously improving products and services after launch.
– Know your way around complex design systems and how to utilise them in a way that brings value to our clients and development partners.
You need to be experienced with…
– Familiar with Agile frameworks – including scrums.
– Significant experience as a Visual Designer (UI). We’re NOT looking for a Product Designer.
– Proficient with prototyping tools (Figma/Principle/Framer/Lottie).
– Previous agency experience is a bonus as is working with big name brands.
– Excellent English speaking and writing skills – Dutch is a bonus.
1st stage – Call with Creative Director.
2nd stage – Call with Creative Director and Head of Design.
3rd stage – Culture fit meeting with more of the team.
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview!