We’re working with a market-leading SaaS brand that are looking for a Principal Product Designer to join them!
This brand are invaluable to their impressive roster of clients – think Slack, Cisco, TUI etc. Essentially their suite of products take the data of their clients and provide it back to them in an easily digestible way.
They’ve recently hired a Product Design Director who is really driving things forward from a UCD perspective. She’s ensuring that design informs strategy.
As a company, continuous improvement is a core ethos. They’re constantly iterating to ensure they’re the best they can be.
As a Principal you’ll be owning the design strategy, managing stakeholders, attending agile ceremonies and co-ordinating the more junior designers on projects.
Your role will involve:
- Defining and communicating UX vision and strategy across their product suite, whilst collaborating with Product Directors, Product Managers and Designers
- Leading cross-collaborative discovery workshops to increase adoption of the UX vision
- Leading research initiatives and UX market analysis
- Aligning cross-team design activities and influencing product roadmaps
- Owning team outputs by providing high level direction
- You’ve previously worked for a SaaS/software company and are passionate about data-driven solutions
- You’ve got experience working in a Principal/Lead capacity
- You’ve previously mentored or managed more junior members of your team
- You’re an end-to-end designer, able to work from research, with a strong appreciation for visual design
- You’re easily able to work collaboratively with others, particularly those that don’t necessarily know too much about UX
- You’re comfortable working in the grey, lots of experimenting and iterating
💸 Salary: Up to £95,000 + equity + shares
🏡 WFH Policy: 100% remote (but they do have a Manchester office)
💬 Interview process: 2-3 stage
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send over your CV and portfolio to email@example.com!