This global research consultancy that specialise in technology and media are looking for a User Researcher to join their growing team!
They have an amazing roster of clients including Google, BBC and Spotify that they provide strategic advice and insights to in order to support there unique and varied challenges – projects could be anything from looking into what makes apps discoverable, to understanding how TV viewing behaviour has evolved.
- No two projects are the same, the work is always interesting
- There’s around 60 people based in their London office, and everyone is super passionate about what they do
- A lot of their clients come back again and again, which speaks volumes!
You’ll be working alongside their Senior UR on an existing piece of business that involves rapid research for a tech giant, but you’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc projects with other clients.
Your role will also involve:
- Liaising with the client, and working alongside their Senior User Researchers
- Working collaboratively with the development team
- Qualitative interviewing, analysis and reporting
- Having strong organisational and time management skills
What they’re looking for:
- You’re super confident in your research abilities
- You’re a self-starter and can work autonomously (although support and mentorship is there)
- You’ve got a real interest in the B2B space, specifically working with developers
- You’ve got a personal interest in the game/app development space
- You’re happy to run projects on your own
- You can distill and communicate findings really well
- You’re confident working with important stakeholders
What can you expect From them?
- Strong mentorship from their Head of User Research, who has over 20 years’ research experience to draw from
- As their third research hire there’s a ton of opportunity around how your role can develop
- They’re super collaborative in the way that they work
And the other stuff!
- Performance based bonus
- Annual personal training budget
- Private healthcare
- Day off for your birthday
- Payment of a professional subscription
- A range of social events to get involved with
💸 Salary: Up to £50,000
🏡 WFH Policy: 3 days/week in London office
Interview process: 3 stage
(1st) A 45 minute with the Head of User Research about your experience and the role
(2nd) You’ll be asked to prepare a 10 minute presentation, followed by a Q&A session
(3rd) In-person chat with more senior members of the team
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send over your CV (and your portfolio if you happen to have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat!