Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
A pivotal role within a start-up, working as their primary UX/UI Designer. Involving plenty of user interaction/research to produce the most viable service possible within their market.
UX/UI Designer – 3-6 months, start ASAP!
The company are looking for someone to cover a period of shared parental leave – so open to a 3-6 month contract and ideally able to start soon in order to have some cross-over time with the current (and sole) UX/UI Designer.
They’re looking for a very specific profile that will be able to support on workflow SaaS design. Think applications like Salesforce and Hubspot.
– Recent and thorough experience working on projects that actively required speaking with users i.e. proper User Research experience
– Sketch usage
– Enough confidence and experience to hit the ground running, since you will be the sole UX/UI Designer for the company
– Experience with enterprise configuration software eg. Workflow SaaS design
– Business systems design
– Flexible CMS design (designing systems with a plug and play modular approach to publishing content)
– Configuration software (detailed settings panels that allows admin users to control what other users can see/do etc)
A mix of UX/UI – creating user journeys, wireframing solutions, testing and designing the UI in-line with their style guide (ie. capable of going from designing how something works (from pen and paper) all the way to a polished prototype UI in Sketch).
Problem to solve – can’t service customers as quickly as they can sell to them. Solution – helping them to self-configure around a couple of modules during early implementation.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!