Do you want to work for a company who are at the forefront of every successful company’s agenda?
Based opposite Borough tube station and picking up momentum, media attention and public awareness, our client is looking to tackle the problem of workplace misconduct. They’ve created an app that allows employees to report through to the end user (nominally a member of HR), who is able to view complaints through a SaaS platform. This allows them to use data analytics to pinpoint where the problem is and how they can address it.
Having recently secured another round of funding they’re looking for a developer to join them who has solid engineering experience with React (at least a couple of years, though ideally more), as well as having developed applications in TypeScript. Ideally, they would like someone who has at least a years’ experience working in React Native, though if you’ve got solid React experience and are keen to learn then they’ll help you get up to speed here.
As well as the above, they’re keen to meet people who:
· Are problem solvers with hunger – energy, ambition and attitude are a big part of their ethos. They like to ‘show and tell,’ so you’ll always be teaching and learning new things.
· Have a strong enthusiasm for their mission statement.
· Strong communication skills – they’re very collaborative and like to bounce ideas off of each other.
· Work in an Agile environment as they’re big, big fans.
· Have a strong eye for both UX and UI.
· Any iOS/Android experience would be a HUGE bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has a clear plan of growth, who also offer a very competitive salary (they’re thinking up to £80K, though happy to consider people who’re exceptional above that) as well as stock options. There’s a Deliveroo allowance for the team as well as the standard tea, coffee, fruit and free snacks. You’re also right next to Borough market so I’m pretty sure you won’t starve!