Why you are important
You role is fundamental to the growth of our company. You will be a passionate, driven individual who is looking to move into recruitment, specialising in sourcing the top User Experience talent out there.
You will be responsible for
- Acting as a specialist resourcer within the UX space, you will help Identify suitably skilled candidates through a range of activities including twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, job boards, and own database and deliver to set objectives
- You will identify top Candidates, reviewing CVs and portfolio.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Writing engaging and targeted job adverts which excite the candidate.
- Carrying out in depth candidate and client meetings.
- Conducting talent mapping to identify top talent.
- Carrying out client mapping to identify new business opportunities.
- Helping support the MD with day to day activates.
- Helping run and organise Zebra Labs, free one day workshops.
- Setting up job interviews for candidates and clients
- Ad hoc project as assigned by team leader
- Interest in a career in recruitment
- Demonstrable interest in the digital/interactive industry
- Ability and willingness to learn about the industry and sector requirements
- Well organised and driven with a positive can-do attitude
- Enjoy building relationships with people
- Analytical mind
- Solid understanding of social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self starter who can work independently and uses initiative
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow directions
- Have a positive energy which flourishes through out the office.
You know you’re on fire when
- Your resourcing skill helps find you the best UX candidates out there
- At all times you have available candidates (contract and permanent) on standby
- You don’t just find candidates through the traditional methods but are proactive in your approach and look outside the box to find available candidates
- You’re constantly talking to candidates, picking up leads and finding out what clients are hiring and hot
- You have a general excitement about the way you work and what you bring to the office
We will offer you