Why you are important
You role is fundamental to the growth of our company. You will be a passionate, driven individual who is looking to move into recruitment, specialising in sourcing the top User Experience talent out there.
You will be responsible for
- Acting as a specialist resourcer within the UX space, you will help Identify suitably skilled candidates through a range of activities including twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, job boards, and own database and deliver to set objectives
- You will identify top Candidates, reviewing CVs and portfolio.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Writing engaging and targeted job adverts which excite the candidate.
- Carrying out in depth candidate and client meetings.
- Conducting talent mapping to identify top talent.
- Carrying out client mapping to identify new business opportunities.
- Helping support the MD with day to day activates.
- Helping run and organise Zebra Labs, free one day workshops.
- Setting up job interviews for candidates and clients
- Ad hoc project as assigned by team leader
- Interest in a career in recruitment
- Demonstrable interest in the digital/interactive industry
- Ability and willingness to learn about the industry and sector requirements
- Well organised and driven with a positive can-do attitude
- Enjoy building relationships with people
- Analytical mind
- Solid understanding of social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self starter who can work independently and uses initiative
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow directions
- Have a positive energy which flourishes through out the office.
You know you’re on fire when
- Your resourcing skill helps find you the best UX candidates out there
- At all times you have available candidates (contract and permanent) on standby
- You don’t just find candidates through the traditional methods but are proactive in your approach and look outside the box to find available candidates
- You’re constantly talking to candidates, picking up leads and finding out what clients are hiring and hot
- You have a general excitement about the way you work and what you bring to the office
We will offer you
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.