Why you are important
Your experience in recruiting Front End developers will play a fundamental part in the growth of the Zebra tech team. With the tech scene booming in London you’ll have experience working with server side languages and various frameworks. You’ll have a deep understanding of the industry and give exceptional service to our clients, allowing long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships to thrive.
You consistently deliver a high-level of service to all of our customers by displaying drive, determination and skill.
You will be responsible for
- Giving the best service in the industry to clients and candidates and staying abreast with business and industry trends.
- Achieving your monthly targets through consistent delivery on every aspect of 360 degree recruitment cycle.
- You’ll have a strong recruitment process, demonstrating your ability to resource the best candidates through a variety of recruitment methods from writing detailed job ads which demonstrate your Technical understanding of the brief to targeted LinkedIn inMails.
- Winning new, thrilling business through: networking events, following up on leads and seeing cross selling opportunities for other Zebra team members.
- Positioning Zebra People as recruitment consultancy of choice through building successful, long-lasting professional relationships with clients and candidates.
- Identifying clients’ needs, taking briefs and writing high-spec job ads to attract top talent.
- Sourcing top candidates and building an ever expanding talent pool using traditional as well as innovative methods.
- Shortlisting CVs in line with job requests. Ensuring CVs are to the highest standards and reflective of client requests, maintaining CVs to interviews ratio of 2:1.
- Registering and interviewing candidates using correct tools and processes, ensuring legal compliance and best working practices are applied.
- Maintaining regular communication with both clients and candidates, sharing the updates and knowledge with your colleagues.
- You’ll have proven track record of recruitment experience within the Tech sector.
- Ability to stay abreast of the latest technical developments, moving with the industry when new technologies arise.
- Your process of CMS, accessibility etc. and newest developments in the field and give examples of candidates that demonstrate these skills.
- You’ll have the willingness to continually develop professionally and personally and have the ability to apply the industry knowledge in day-to-day dealings with clients and candidates.
- You’ll be fired up with passion for developing strong, long-lasting work relationships.
- You’ll be fearless, brave and tenacious and not afraid to challenge and ask questions.
- You’ll be highly driven to deliver on your commitments.
You know you’re on fire when
- Your consultancy skills in recruiting for technical roles for mobile and/or web design get us recognised as No1 recruitment agency within your specialist area.
- At all times you have available candidates (contract and permanent) on standby ready to send to a client when brief comes.
- People turn to you for professional advice and assistance with recruitment projects, specifically gauging the market, salary levels, availability of candidates etc.
- Clients buy into you by virtue of your excellent pool of candidates.
- You know your market place and are an excellent interviewer, uncovering skills and details that aren’t always on a candidates CV
- You spark an excitement in your clients and candidates by sharing intelligent insight about them.
- You see all your roles to completion, ensuring that all parties are kept abreast of developments, and your determination means the majority of them end up with a placement.