Your role is fundamental to the growth of our company. You will be driven and keen to secure a long term role in recruitment. Key to this role is really getting into the nitty gritty of technical terms, its not all just jabbering on the phone.
There will be a clear pathway to consultant level laid down when you join, with metrics you hit helping you progress along the way.
- Acting as a specialist Resourcer within the tech space, you will help Identify suitably skilled candidates through a range of activities including GitHub, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, job boards and our own database and deliver to set objectives
- You will identify top Candidates, reviewing CVs.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Writing engaging and targeted job adverts which excite the candidate.
- Carrying out in depth candidate and client meetings.
- Conducting talent mapping to identify top talent.
- Carrying out client mapping to identify new business opportunities.
- Helping support the tech team with day to day activates.
- Setting up job interviews for candidates and clients.
- Ad hoc project as assigned by tech team.
All of this will help you massively once you’re at consultant level as it’s the perfect experience for when you’ll be running your own desk.
- Ideally at least 6 months recruitment experience, or from a background of studying computer science at Uni.
- A willingness to really get stuck into learning about the different aspects of development, architecture and operations – every good tech recruiter has this knowledge.
- Well organised and driven with a positive can-do attitude.
- Enjoy building relationships with people.
- Analytical mind.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Someone who can use their own initiative.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Positive energy!
You know you’re on fire when
- Your resourcing skill helps find you the best development candidates out there.
- You have available candidates (contract and permanent) on standby.
- You don’t just find candidates through the traditional methods but are proactive in your approach and look outside the box to find available candidates (we can help you with this).
- You’re constantly talking to candidates, picking up leads and finding out what clients are hiring and hot.
- You have a general excitement about the way you work and what you bring to the office.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.