Why you are important
Your role is fundamental to the growth of our company. Your expertise in recruiting for Project Managers, passion for the digital industry, exceptional service and ability to build long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships, give us an unprecedented advantage in the digital recruitment market and against our competitors.
You consistently deliver a high-level of service to all of our customers by displaying drive, determination and skill.
You will be responsible for
- Acting as one of Zebra People’s specialist recruiters offering the best service in the industry to clients and candidates and staying abreast with business and industry trends
- Achieving your monthly targets through consistent delivery on every aspect of 360 degree recruitment cycle
- Winning new, thrilling business through networking events, following up on leads and other means (this is one of the areas where you will be using your initiative and pro-active attitude) and opening up opportunities to other specialism within Zebra People
- Positioning Zebra People as recruitment consultancy of choice through building successful, long-lasting professional relationships with clients and candidates
- Identifying clients’ needs, taking briefs and writing high-spec job ads to attract top talent
- Sourcing top candidates and building ever expanding talent pool using traditional as well as innovative methods
- Shortlisting CVs in line with job requests. Ensuring CVs are to the highest standards and reflective of client requests, maintaining CVs to interviews ratio of 2:1
- Registering and interviewing candidates using correct tools and processes, ensuring legal compliance and best working practices are applied
- Maintaining regular communication with both clients and candidates, sharing the updates and knowledge with your colleagues
- You’ll have proven track record of recruitment experience within digital sector
- You’ll have the willingness to continually develop professionally and personally and have the ability to apply the industry knowledge in day-to-day dealings with clients and candidates
- You’ll be fired up with passion for developing strong, long-lasting work relationships
- You’ll be fearless, brave and tenacious and not afraid to challenge and ask questions
- You’ll be highly driven to deliver on your commitments
You know you’re on fire when
- Your consultancy skills in recruiting get us recognised as No1 recruitment agency within your specialist area
- At all times you have available candidates (contract and permanent) on standby ready to send to a client when brief comes
- People turn to you for professional advice and assistance with recruitment projects, specifically gauging the market, salary levels, availability of candidates etc.
- Clients buy into you by virtue of your excellent pool of candidates the depth of knowledge about their skills and experience including details that aren’t on the CV that you have uncovered because you know your market place and are an excellent interviewer
- You spark an excitement in your clients and candidates by sharing intelligent insight about them
- You see all your roles to completion, ensuring that all parties are kept abreast of developments, and your determination means the majority of them end up with a placement
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.