You’ll be the first ‘people person’ at Zebra People, taking ownership of hiring to training and development and everything in between, you’ll own it. This role is pivotal in shaping our culture as we grow making sure it continues to be our competitive advantage.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Talent Manager will be responsible for delivering a consistent pipeline of new , skilled talent. You will also identify, design and deliver training programmes for all staff to improve skills, knowledge and retention.
You will develop bespoke and tailored training plans for new starters and existing consultants to ensure that training meets business needs and individual development goals are reached. You will work with Managers to ensure that training feeds into personal development plans, and play an active part in developing and refining the annual review process to ensure that it supports performance evaluation for promotion.
The Talent Manager will also be responsible for reviewing recruitment and talent acquisition processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose and can deliver the highest quality of candidate at both a junior and senior level. You will develop relationships with external institutions such as job boards and utilise social media channels to promote Zebra People as an employer of choice to ensure that the business has an appropriate pipeline of talent. You will play an active role in CV screening, initial selection and interview processes.
As Talent Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead sourcing of new talent for Zebra People
- Resource and place candidates for certain key accounts
- Build talent pools of perspective candidates for Zebra People
- Challenge the current process and provide innovative ways to attract great people who want to be part of the business
- Handle a number of recruitment campaigns across the business simultaneously including any key accounts as agreed.
- Own and shape the onboarding experience of new starters so they are inducted in systems, processes and the team/culture of Zebra People
- Create the perfect employee experience so that people stay at ZP to develop their careers – think growth frameworks, continuous feedback, regular training
- Deliver a vibrant office and virtual working culture that brings people together and supports their wellbeing
- Manage our external partnerships with agencies, job boards and training providers
- Record and provide commentary on the monthly people scorecard relating to recruitment activity and time to hire and cost of hire
- Working with HR to ensure recruitment records are maintained and kept in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Provide review and update of Recruitment Policies in line with legal requirements and good house keeping
- Own, shape and deliver the review process so there is a consistent and timely development programme for all staff
- Work with line managers and members of staff to identify training courses and opportunities for career development
- Manage and increase the external review site scores (Glassdoor, Google and Linkedin) and the ‘Join Us’ part of the Zebra People website
- Work with Directors to identify existing accounts that need reviving
- Work across key accounts , resourcing where required
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.