First and foremost, you’ll be collaborating with the business to map out a clear content and social media strategy.
On social media, your content should focus on championing people: the team, our candidates and clients. After all, their success is your success.
Treat all your content as you would your sourdough starter/top-flight footballer/prize orchid. Pay attention to it. Keep it up to date. Keep it relevant. Check in on whether it’s still effective and meeting your audience’s needs.
You’ll create a digital presence that will attract new leads, new clients, new candidates and new staff. You’ll use data within the Group to identify trends and stories that will interest and engage our industries, alongside this, increasing awareness for industry events (ones we host, sponsor or our employees attend).
What will you be doing?
- Researching new changes in the industry, generating this into a well-constructed blog and social post which will boost engagement
- Looking at Google Analytics, tracking the growth of our website and social accounts
- Constantly looking at improvements we can make as a business when it comes to content
What do you need?
- First and foremost, you’re an amazing writer! You’ll know how to create interesting and engaging content. You’re easily able to turn strategy into action, crafting narratives and influencing diverse audiences and stakeholders alike
- An understanding of Google Analytics, as well as SEO methodologies would be beneficial
- Familiarity with using Content Management Systems and general website editing/updating, HTML is a bonus
- A keen eye for grammar, able to use the English language persuasively
- Ambitious and self-motivated, you’re constantly taking the initiative and consistently showing enthusiasm for your work
- Flexible, versatile and able to adapt to situations of pressure
- Experience with photo and video editing software would be advantageous
- Confident liaising with various stakeholders
What’s in it for You?
- You’ll join two established brands, with offices in London, Bristol, Leeds and Manchester
- This is a pivotal role for the company, a real chance to see your work come to fruition as you elevate our digital presence
- You’ll be working with a team that are all super passionate about what they do! We’re not stuffy or corporate, and you won’t find any egos here
- You’ll constantly be surrounded by opportunities to learn! Whether it’s learning more about the world of tech itself or strengthening your craft as a content producer.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.