This rapidly growing company are looking for a UXR Manager to join the team in their London offices as they help to disrupt and define an industry, and construct the next generation of software to be accessed on a global scale.
With offices globally and 100% year-on-year growth, this is an incredibly exciting time to join one of the fastest growing start up’s in the UK.
Fantastic culture, really believe in career training and development. Not only that but they provide flexible working culture and a fantastic new open planned office with large event space and a great garden for those rare sunny days.
This brand put research at the heart of developing their product roadmap, and their user research team is pivotal to the success of this. The Research Manager position will be essential to ensuring insightful research and analysis is being delivered across the business.
Your role will include:
- Developing the user research presence within the company
- Mentoring, leading and growing out the research team and ensuring that the team members are trained in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Encouraging integration of UX researchers into product teams to increase the impact of the research function
- Planning and prioritising research projects – ensuring that research projects are run to a high standard and that objectives are met
- Collaborating with CX and Product teams
You will be ideal for this role if you:
- Have previous experience working at this level of seniority and have managed a research team before
- Ideally you’ll have prior experience working at a SaaS business, or a B2B tech platform
- Are passionate about the complex challenge of driving a UCD approach for a developing product
- Ideally have a degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, or something similar
- Have impeccable communication skills and are highly organised
- Pursue innovative ideas and demonstrate a knack for problem solving
What’s in it for you?
From office bake offs, to brand new offices this is a super unique, fun and friendly environment to work in (no hierarchies here!). Everyone is passionate about their product and committed to achieving excellence!
If you are excited by the prospect of helping to grow and develop a User Research function in a role where you can truly guide the businesses approach to enhancing user experience, we’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re keen to join a company where you’ll be growing and developing their user research function then please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.