JOIN US! This a great opportunity (if I do say so myself) to be part of our team, helping us find candidates within the fields of User Experience (UX), Service Design and Product Design. We have a whole bunch of awesome clients, keen for us to help staff their teams.
At Zebra People, we’re passionate about matching up the very best talent with exactly what our clients are looking for. We work across pretty much every industry from design agencies and global brands to government departments and FinTech start-ups. We also partner with some of the biggest industry events in digital design, meaning that our brand is always at the forefront of digital when it comes to hiring.
Our team has been going from strength-to-strength and we’re now looking for an Associate Consultant to join our UX consultants and become an integral part of the team and wider business.
You’ll be embedded within a team of 5 other UX recruiters, whilst reporting in to the Director. Your focus will be on really getting to grips with our clients’ requirements, and helping them find their perfect candidate.
- Engaging with top UX talent through LinkedIn, our vast network and CV applications
- Creating and maintaining relationships within the UX community
- Getting to really understand your candidates’ previous work experience and establishing exactly what they’re looking for, through virtual meetings and calls. Post-Covid, we also like to get out and meet candidates in person too!
- Writing engaging and targeted job adverts to attract amazing candidates
- Carrying out talent-mapping to stay on top of the market, and pipelining candidates to ensure that you can work swiftly and efficiently when filling roles
- Social media posts relevant to our industry and allowing you to create your own personal brand for attracting candidates
- Help support the UX consultants with day-to-day activities
We’re looking for someone with a ton of passion, who can bring lots of energy to the role. Being a people-person is a must, as you’ll constantly be engaging with designers and researchers of all levels.
Our ideal resourcer;
- You have at least 6 months prior experience within recruitment – regardless of sector
- Perhaps a background in sales, or an academically relevant background in Design or Psychology
- You’re someone who thrives off building and nurturing relationships
- You’re an excellent communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- You’re a driven, quick learner and easily able to take initiative
- You’re organised, able to prioritise your workload and manage time effectively
- You’re passionate about working in digital!
And what can we offer you?
- Cool offices in Shoreditch, overlooking Hoxton Square – amazing in the Summer!
- Being part of an amazing, tight-knit herd of friendly and sociable Zebras with a great mix of backgrounds
- Clear career progression path and an emphasis on training and development
- Fair and attainable commission scheme
- The autonomy to work in the way that suits you – we welcome thinking outside of the box here if it gets the job done!
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly/quarterly team socials, from cocktail nights and go-karting to festivals and trips away
- We’re also BIG on values and ethics – something our directors in particular feel very strongly about
If this sounds like something you can’t miss out on then fire us over your CV and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.