Short term contract for a client in the travel sector
Working on UX content for a digital interface
Standard and guidelines for project already in place and you will be expected to understand requirements and contribute
- Write, edit, test content
- Present & explain work to wider team
- Revise & improve content based on feedback
- Understand and contribute to requirements already in place
You will be:
- Experienced in collaborating with UX team to provide great copy
- Experiences in working on app interfaced and digital remote controls
- Experienced in producing interaction flows, product tours, notifications, and transactional messaging
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.