This global financial brand are looking for an experienced Content Designer to join their team.
This brand are known for being leaders within the investment space, and their business model is built on giving their users a fairer and more beneficial experience than the competitors.
What’s great is they’re not a typical corporate financial company, it’s a friendly, collaborative and ethical environment to work in and there’s the opportunity to have real influence in the business. They work a lot like a startup, iterating constantly and they have strong design buy-in.
You’ll be tackling complex subject matters, working at fast pace and creating compelling Content for the brand’s digital products and user journeys.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Creating content across all of this brand’s ongoing projects, for example, their public website, new advice products, the Help website and more
- Collaborating with the design team and constantly iterating your work
- Working alongside the analytics team to determine what is and isn’t working
- Working on various projects concurrently, and successfully being able to prioritise your workload
- Liaising with internal stakeholders throughout the business
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Previous experience working as a UX Writer/Content Designer within a regulated environment and a track record of working with complex subject matter
- Ideally you have a portfolio or work examples showcasing copy you’ve created for digital products and user journeys
- Confident liaising with stakeholders and working collaboratively with various teams
- Comfortable working within a face-paced environment with lots of change
- You’re constantly looking to develop as a Content Designer through self-initiated study
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.