This very unique start-up is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their challenging and fast-paced environment at an exciting time of rapid expansion to help shape an industry that up until now has been barely touched by digital.
This clients aim is to make a difference to peoples lives, whether it’s having to deal with a bereavement or planning ahead for death and empower them to take control at a vulnerable time. You will be working within a team that have a fantastic sense of humour, a sociable work culture and receive unlimited holidays / work from home days.
- Own the UX & also craft great UI for products
- Shape the brand with consistency & creative expression
- Qualitative & Quantitative insight
- Working on website, improving e-commerce & adding new products
- Big & exciting projects to come in near future
- As they grow you could have a chance to hire people under you and lead the prod. Team
- Commercial UX/UI experience
- Passionate about elegant visual design
- Portfolio showcasing latest work
- Extensive knowledge of how to transform user insights into excellent UX Designs
- Ability to facilitate & analyse user testing
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, give me a call! 07710095788 // email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.