A risk management/insurance company based an hour commute from Manchester/Liverpool is currently looking for a UX/UI Designer who has basic experience in HTML to join them on a permanent basis.
A fortune 500, Risk Management company based an hour commute from Liverpool/Manchester are looking for a UX/UI Designer with some experience in coding or basic HTML to join them on a permanent basis.
They are a global provider of risk management solutions with a presence in over 21 countries. Mainly focussing on the housing and lifestyle markets, they are among the leaders in mobile device protection, vehicle protection, pre-funded funeral insurance, renters insurance and leander-placed homeowners insurance.
As the Lead UX/UI Designer (with basic knowledge/experience in HTML) you will be responsible for producing and conducting research and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wire-frames, mock ups and prototypes. You will also be expected to design overall functionality of the clients products to meet the business requirements and promote a user-focused mindset across all teams.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into user flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to high quality intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user experience related decisions related to existing and new functionality and features
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a UX/UI Designer
- HTML experience/Coding Experience
- Highly successful problem solver that is organised, detailed and extremely collaborative
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative challenge-solving skills
- Have an eye for great design and good background knowledge of UX design principles and practices.
- Knowledge & experience in lean/agile product development, mobile platforms, and European market trends.
- Strong skills of strategic creative thinking, user-centric design process/principles, verbal and written communication, and teamwork.
- Experience dealing effectively with non-creative decision makers
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, with a working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Working experience with prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, etc.
- Experience in java script, html and css with an excellent understanding of front to back-end processing, API service experience, testing and debugging.
If you are based in the Liverpool or Manchester areas and this opportunity sounds interesting please get in touch asap.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.