Seeking Mid-Senior Product Designer needed with refined visual skills and strong evidence of UX process for an insurance app start-up. Chance to become part of the core design team, working on all areas of the app, helping to shape the future of an exciting product.
Our client is doing investing the right way – helping everyone put away savings , whether it’s a big or small amount.
They’ve already helped their customers acquire over £2billion in assets and offer a range of products, such as mortgage investments and round-up spending, aimed at making the future a little bit less uncertain. They are an FCA regulated company with FSCS protection up to £85,000.
The founders started the business to try solve the problem of procrastinated spending due to lack of knowing where to start. The company aims to provide practical, immediate ways to kickstart the evermore vital saving and investment process.
- Full stack product design, taking responsibility for all aspects of the of the feature you design – from the first sketch through to implementation, driving each stage of the design process
- Work directly with the product, insights and engineering team to understand the user base, business needs, related requirements and technical constraints
- Work alongside the Core design team and report into the Design Manager
- Participate in weekly 1-2-1 sessions with your line manager to encourage development and growth
- Have a deep understanding of the products and app
- Utilize your full range of UX design skills
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
- Create prototypes and user flows and communicate your ideas and rationale to wider stakeholders
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle and support the development team where required
- Create assets for campaigns and in-app content
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions
- Participate in design reviews
- 2 days per week in the office
- 3 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design
- A portfolio of work containing examples of both UX, UI and native applications
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Marvel, Adobe CC Suite etc)
- Experience of native iOS/Android design
- Experience working in a fast paced environment alongside developers
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.