This global design studio are now looking for an entry level UX/UI designer to join their team in the London office, working across all of their exciting brands and products.
This client are experts who describe themselves as working at the intersection of UX, Brand and Tech and they have a portfolio of impressive clients spanning from small start ups to global brands.
Your role will sit within the design team, consisting of the Creative Director, UX Director and 4 other designers. You will be working across some of their key accounts, supporting the design team to deliver a range of digital products and services.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Able to produce high-fidelity wireframes
- Strong visual background
- Good to have mobile experience
- Portfolio needs to articulate design thinking around your wireframes
- Coming from an agency background would be highly beneficial here!
- Can design from scratch, see ideas through to the finished article
- Any experience with motion and branding (not essential though!)
And here’s what you can expect from them:
- Real variety of clients and products to work on
- Sociable team with quarterly team builds and abroad trips
- Flexible working and potential for WFH
- Great team with a culture built on developing people…they have a really high retention rate here which says a lot!
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.