Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
As sole UX/UI Designer you'll sit within the brand team and play a crucial part of their complete re-platforming and front-end redesign. You'll work closely with their Visual Director whilst taking lead on UX/UI design.
These guys are a luxury goods retailer who make a big focus on ethical processes and materials along with bespoke items that really mean something special and unique to their customers. Their focus is on putting the customers’ experience (both in-store, via their workshops and online) at the heart of why people would choose to buy from them, rather than simply providing a transactional relationship.
They have multiple stores at premium locations within London and offer more of a boutique alternative compared to some more mainstream competition.
They realise that UX/UI design is one of the most important aspects of building a mobile optimised website, so this role therefore requires an experienced candidate with a demonstrable track record of delivering similar projects and genuine interest and understanding of emerging UX/UI trends.
● Working with Visual Director to develop web design guidelines that fit their visual identity and key requirements
● Lead on UX and front end design between the brand team and their 3rd party web design/ build team
● Lead on design implementation for mobile web and native apps and manage these in context of the wider brand visual guidelines
● Ensure that the design guidelines adhere to best practice for mobile design
● Create designs for key page templates that can be handed over to the tech team to build
● Provide designs for all key online user journeys for customers interacting with the website – which must be responsive also
● Provide recommendations for interaction design to ensure that visual designs work in the context of the devices they’ll be viewed on
● Provide clear documentation for all work delivered
The right candidate needs to be proactive and confident working at all levels of their business, including close liaison with the marketing & tech teams. When relevant, you should also be prepared to attend management meetings to present work and provide a justification for recommendations if challenged.
● Experience working across similar projects for premium / luxury consumer brands or ecommerce generally
● Previous experience as a UX/UI designer for mobile and web – working on responsive web design projects
● Working alongside development teams to ensure designs are compatible with the platform
● Designing for a wide range of resolutions and devices
● Creating mobile design guidelines
● Good understanding of accessibility and how design can impact this
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.