These guys are a market leader in what they do and have been going for over 10 years now, offering a service that has huge market reach across the UK. You'd be joining a strong design team with a focus on User Research.
This comparison site is used by thousands of consumers and businesses up and down the UK. For over 10 years they have carved out a solid reputation for delivering a great service and have become a go-to name for the sector they’re within, revolutionising the way things were done before with significant benefit to both the user and the business.
The growth of their service has led to millions of transactions over the years and are often referenced to by businesses as a sign of trust.
They have an awesome team of UX, UI and Product Designers already established within the company, as well as UX Researchers. If you’re looking to be part of a larger digital team and develop your Research profile even further, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
In addition, the company have an amazing office space and facilities!
Working within a mature, Agile environment, you will;
- Lead the strategy and execution of research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including exploratory field research, in-depth user interviews (in-house and remote), focus groups, surveys, card sorts and usability tests (moderated and unmoderated).
- Analyse research findings, gathered from difference sources and platforms, and translate the insights into actions and requirements, communicating these effectively back to the business in the form of improved user journeys.
- Inform and shape future and existing experiences with exploratory and strategic research to ensure they fully understand how their users are using the products and service.
- Work closely with UX & design, product and cross-functional teams to build research into the product life cycle.
What they’ll expect from you;
- A track record of UX research experience from previous projects/positions.
- You are ambitious and approach your work with a curious and challenging mind.
- You are flexible and adaptable in your approach to conducting research.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to present to stakeholders and the wider business in an engaging manner.
- You work well in a team, are a great listener and collaboration is a strength.
- Awareness or experience of design sprint methodology.
- You keep up to date with latest technologies and design trends and are always looking to push the boundaries.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.