This role ticks multiple boxes for Mid-level UX Researchers. Meaningful work (tick!) / Working with existing UX & Design teams (tick!) / Further profile development (tick!) / Well-known brand for the CV (tick!) / Friendly and professional culture (tick!). How many more ticks do you need!?!
If you’ve ever wanted to work for a company that provides a truly meaningful service, then this one’s for you. This company benefits children and schools all over the world. They are looking for a talented UX Researcher to join their UX team. The successful candidate will work across various products and services. Global travel may also be required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a User Researcher to gain experience in a field which presents some unique UX challenges.
You’d be reporting to a Lead Researcher and working in conjunction with:
- Design & Development team
- Production Manager
- Scrum Masters
- Wider international UX team as well as London-based UX team
You will need to be/have;
- A creative problem solver who can translate concepts of user research into solutions
- A solid understanding of user research methodologies and how to use them appropriately
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user-centred design practices
- Enthusiastic about collaborative working and encouraging others to get involved in research.
Your responsibilities will also include;
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, mockups, and specifications
- Managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions
- Gathering user requirements for web based services
- Using Google Analytics or comparable service to identify usage patterns/behaviour
You will definitely need;
- Previous experience working as a User/UX Researcher (must be User Research specific – not hybrid)
- User research with children and young people
- Working on educational products
- Agile development
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio (if you have one) to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.