Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
This global digital product studio are looking for their first research hire to come in and really drive forward their research offering.
With offices across London, Bristol and San Francisco and a client-base that includes the likes of Google, Amazon and BBC, this brand have created a very strong name for themselves when it comes to creating effective digital products.
They always ensure success by rapidly validating ideas using lean experiences, prototypes and iteration through to launch and beyond.
They’ve also done a ton of work in the innovation side of things; from Alexa skills to immersive experiences!
This brand now want to elevate their Product team to the next level by bringing in a solid User Researcher in to really own their research function and drive it forward.
Your role will involve:
– Eventually building out the team
– Working across their entire client roster
– Owning testing processes, facilitating workshops, insight gathering, synthesising data, producing empathy maps and service blueprints
– You’ll also have the chance to work on your own internal pieces
The ideal candidate for this role:
– You come from a strategy or service design agency (not essential, but would be ideal!)
– Confident owning the research function
– A strong communicator; able to clearly articulate your findings
– Able to build strong and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders
– Detail-orientated and a team-player
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send us over your CV!