We’re working with a boutique agency that specialises in e-commerce. They work with some huge global brands and they’re now looking for a Head of UX Research and Insights to join their team.
This brand are a top agency that prides themselves on combining insight, UX and design to help leading brands create remarkable and innovative customer experiences across all channels.
You’ll be coming in to help develop the existing research team (consisting of 4 perm and 2 contractors), whilst also working with the impressive roster of clients as a strategic leader.
You role will also involve, but not be limited to:
- Planning and leading user research activities across the client portfolio, having a holistic overview of all accounts
- Enabling strategic and research frameworks for the business
- Aligning user research activities with wider plans to inform a service proposition
- Translating strategic discoveries into inspiring briefs and roadmaps
- Championing best practise
- You have solid experience with both qual and quant research methodologies
- You’ve got demonstrable experience working in a strategic capacity and have been responsible for proactive, insight led, innovative outcomes
- Your confident guiding teams and being a support to more junior team members
- You’re able to articulate your ideas clearly, and bring people along with you
- You’re passionate about being a champion for user research and driving this forward within a business
And here’s just some of the things they can offer you in return:
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Clear career development in place
- Day off on your birthday
If this sounds like something you can’t miss out on, then send over your CV and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.