As the UX Lead, you'll join a well established FinTech company, working with some of the largest names in finance across the world.
This FinTech company is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 finance companies across the globe. Helping to develop, deliver and operationalise digital transformation strategies.
Alongside this, they work to deliver remarkable financial services to organisations through their suite of digital banking products and services.
- Provide design direction for a number of their financial services platform products, understand product vision and ensure alignment to the brand experience.
- Work and lead multi-disciplinary product design teams, responsible for creating and delivering design artefacts.
- Work on initial design discovery, sprints, workshops, creation of empathy and journey maps through to the delivery of UX and UI.
- Approach design pragmatically, knowing when to impact decisions.
- Work to evolve the design practice to become state-of-the-art.
- Support the Design Director who will set up direction and the vision for the team.
- Designed world-class products before (bonus if in the finance sector).
- Able to set KPI’s and objectives that enable design work to be measurable.
- You can design with all users (B2B and B2C) in mind – considering inclusive design and accessibility.
- Previous experience leading multi-disciplinary design teams on projects from discovery through to delivery.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.