We have two roles in with a well-known London-based consultancy; they're looking for a Senior and Principal UX Consultant
Role 1: Senior UX Consultant
Duration: 74 days
You will be working with an international software banking client who are creating a design centre of excellence for their digital products. You need to be a good all-rounder for this role, strong on both user research and design.
- This would suit someone who already has experience in financial services, ideally in digital banking products
- Although they will have a team around them, there are challenges around the role as design is new to the company so there may be some push back and processes are ever-changing
- This person needs to be calm and relaxed, not easily flustered and easily adaptable as the team is still early stage
- Suits someone who doesn’t need all the answers, happy with things being a bit grey
- A true consultant who can give recommendations
- Can think on their feet
Role 2: Principal UX Consultant
Duration: 5 weeks
You will be working with a financial advice company to improve their advisor experience, specifically to help identify what features of a new platform will be most valuable to them. You’ll be leading a 5 week phase of prototyping work, whilst leading the design team, conducting user testing and producing a product roadmap.
- Ideally has financial experience
- Can’t have holiday in August due to time constraints
- Able to support and coach a more junior UXR on the team
- Needs to be able to prototype quickly
Day rates: £434-£520 (outside IR35)
Please note these roles are fully remote but with the expectation that you can attend meetings in London if required.
Get in touch with your CV and portfolio if you’re available and able to start a new role within a week.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.