This brand operate within the online gaming/gambling sector; they’re now looking for several User Researchers to join their growing team as they strive to provide their users with safe and informed choices.
In a nutshell, this brand help their users make smart choices online. With over 150 products spanning over 50 countries worldwide, they are constantly creating engaging and informative experiences for their extensive audience base.
You will be embedded within a team of user researchers, solving problems on a daily basis and providing invaluable qualitative and quantitative insights that feed into the brand’s strategy.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
Conducting research across the entire product lifecycle
Utilising a wide variety of research methodologies, both quant and qual
Coach and inspire others within the business on user research
Communicating your findings to various teams across the business
Working alongside the UX and Design teams to steer the long-term UX strategy and research direction
The ideal candidate for this role:
- An academic background in a related field i.e. Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology
- Confident using a wide range of quant and qual methodologies
- Happy to work independently, able to tackle loosely defined problems
- Previous experience working as part of a UX team in either a tech company or digital agency
- Enjoys being a team player and collaborating in a creative environment
And what’s in it for you?
- Up to 30% bonus
- £1000 training budget
- Flexible working, can be fully remote if you want
- Private healthcare
- Bose headphones and your choice of hardware
- Monthly social events
- Charity volunteering days off
And a ton more!
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.