This is a digital agency that’s been around for 10 years with offices in London and New York.
Although an agency, they have much more of a start-up vibe to it. Even more than that is an incredible family feel with a great social aspect to the business.
They also value training so each individual gets a £500 budget to use toward their professional and personal development. The agency also own Experience Haus who offer learning courses for organisations and individuals covering an abundance of different digital expertise – employees are able to attend/deliver training and conferences for free!
After 3-6 month you’ll also be able to work flexible hours, work from home and also work remotely for a full week per year.
For an agency, their hours are far more realistic than others. Usually 9-5 PM on most days.
Joining a team of 4, you’ll be the newest UX Designer on the team reporting directly into the UX Director
In this team, you’ll be responsible for the user experience of products for several international brands, building compelling and creative experiences that strike a balance between the users needs and business requirements.
You’ll work on some of their key accounts doing things like:
• Conduct user research
• Balance user and business requirements.
• Use data to inform decisions and also to identify new opportunities
• Lead on workshops with stakeholders and users
• Build responsive prototypes across all platforms
• Work closely with various other teams i.e. Account Management, Visual Design, Development
• Be the User and Business advocate
The Candidate (Technical Skills)
• 1-2 years’ experience in UX (agency or client-side)
• Ability to use Sketch, Invision, Figma, Axure or other interative prototyping tools
• Experience in Principle or Axure highly beneficial but not essential
• Responsive design
The Candidate (Soft Skills)
• Attention to detail
• Strong stakeholder management skills (i.e. able to push back on difficult stakeholders)
• UCD approach
• Proven ability to interrogate customer analytics, data sets and KPI’s to inform UX decisions.
• Flexible to changing business requirements
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org // 07717362727