Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
UX Designer needed for a company with a great cause. Remote (UK based only)
My client is a company with a great cause that helps to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of services. They’ve released several products that have had a fundamental impact on the business and you’ll be joining at a time when they are accelerating change across all departments as they transform into a technology company. Technology is a key driver of innovation here, and you’ll be an important contributor of ideas that push the company to the next level.
You will work closely with the Head of Product as well as other designers in a cross functional team.
In this role you will be:
• Conducting user research to better understand users’ pain-points and opportunities for
• Reviewing quantitative data to help inform design decisions
• Working with various stakeholders around the business to identify challenges
• Creating and maintaining user personas, customer journey maps, information architecture
diagrams, user flows and wireframes/low fidelity designs
• Creating prototypes to communicate solutions to stakeholders across the business
• Planning and conducting usability tests and synthesising results
⭐ Remote (must be UK based) with access to London office if required
⭐ Salary up to £65k + bonus + benefits
⭐ Start ASAP
If interested please apply with your CV and Portfolio (please include any passwords).