Luxury agency that produces high end products and services for massive automotive company are looking for a midweight UX architect to look at projects through fresh, creative eyes and collaborate with the wider UX team to create a first-class user experience.
Although a luxury agency, my client is different to most agencies as they work primarily with one high end client which means much more lead time on projects and therefore working very efficiently. My client is looking to change the future of tech in the automotive industry and need a UX designer to help them on their quest.
- 20% off Vehicles
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Income protection
- Pension (5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Work in agile (mainly sprint based)
- Maintenance and governance of IA patterns and UX standards
- Champion of the UX discipline with internal and client teams
- Lead planning sessions and multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve and deliver innovative and progressive ideas – client-facing in many cases.
- Develop longer term proposals that will engage and support customers of the brands in their purchase and ownership of automotive products
- Contribute to and maintain UX and IA asset libraries
- Commercial experience in a UX role
- Know how to deliver an outstanding User Experience as shown in a polished portfolio
- Experience using Sketch & Invision
- Great verbal & written communication skills
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in – give me a call! 07710095788 // email@example.com