This client are on a mission to become the leaders in their industry, producing online games that are played and loved by over 25 million people worldwide, and they are now looking for a midweight, or a superstar junior to join the team in their Central London office.
Born over 18 years ago, and having been growing consistently on a global scale ever since, this award-winning company are well-known for their work and they always strive to make waves in gaming innovation so that they can provide their players with the best possible experiences!
Upon joining, you would be working with a team of 5 and reporting into their brilliant Head of UX who has been with the brand for over 9 years!
What makes this role exciting is that you’ll be gaining exposure to literally everything that they have going on at the moment, from building a design system, to revamping their front-end – and you can get involved as little or as much as you want.
- You’ll be working from Discovery through to iterative testing, ideally working on some projects autonomously
- Projects will be ongoing, based on existing games for their various brands
- You won’t be expected to do any UI (they have dedicated designers for the visuals) but any visual sensitivity would of course be beneficial
The ideal candidate for this role will…
- Be someone who shows initiative, won’t need hand-holding and be confident working collaboratively in a team
- Be solid with Sketch
- Have strong time management skills, able to prioritise their workload as they’ll be working on several projects concurrently
- Have a good portfolio that documents their end-to-end processes
- Hold a relevant qualification (HCI, graphic design etc)
Why would this brand be for you?
Other than the amazing offices in Central London, the super-collaborative culture, and how they value UX…
- Upto a 10% annual bonus
- Dedicated Learning and Development team, they really invest in their designers
- Their high retention rates, people really embed themselves into the company
- Career progression into a Senior
- They consider themselves to be highly responsible when it comes to gaming online
The interview process for this role would consist of 2 stages; an initial phone call followed by a in-person interview with the design team
If this sounds like your perfect role then send over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.