An opportunity to join a wider UX team and work on platforms/apps that promote sport as well as help manage training and competitions.
This company provides tools and technology that coaches, venues and government bodies of sport use to run high level tournaments. Kind of like SaaS for sport organisations.
They’re actually an award-winning, global leader in this category of sport technology, with a mission to help make people more active through tech! Clients include some of the most famous brands and organisations in sport.
In terms of structure, this role will work closely with their Product Team: VP of Product, Head of Design, Senior UX Designer & 4x Product Managers, alongside their in-house Solution Architects, UI and Mobile teams.
They have approximately 70 permanent staff in the business globally.
In the UK, they have an office in London but they’re happy for you to work fully remotely (so long as you have UK working rights and can work UK hours) or hybrid. Totally up to you.
They also offer some great benefits which are testament of their efforts towards keeping their staff happy and healthy!
• Conduct research/use data to inform decision making on product design
• Conduct stakeholder interviews & facilitate expert user groups
• Create experiences – using appropriate methodology: personas, journeys, wireframes, interaction design, information architecture, prototypes and metrics.
• Put users at centre of all features designed
• Have enough product/technical knowledge to explain needs to developers
• Work with entire team to bring experiences to life throughout development lifecycle
• Find pragmatic solutions when challenges arise
Skills, knowledge & experience required:
• Prior commercial experience as a UX Designer with a portfolio featuring end-to-end solutions.
• Full knowledge of theoretical and practical UX design rules with evidence of application of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them.
• Experience with UX Usability Testing and other Research methodologies
• You’ll have created prototypes (low/mid fidelity) using standard prototyping tools e.g Axure, Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch although you’re not a Visual Designer.
• Experience of designing responsively
• Experience working in a Lean / Agile methodology
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV & portfolio ASAP to have the best chance of getting an interview!