Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
A great opportunity to get into the financial services sector without needing prior experience within finance. You'll be working alongside a good size UX team and reporting to a hugely supportive Head of UX. And although it's a financial client, the culture is a lot more similar to that of a tech firm. You won't find many suits here!
This client is a market leader within the field of finance that they’re in and have a huge focus on innovation and advanced IT development. They’re also one of Britain’s Top Employers, and have been for almost a decade!
If you’ve ever thought about getting into the financial sector but either lacked the previous FS experience some other places require, or you simply weren’t quite ready to get suited and booted for Canary Wharf, then these guys could be great step forward!
Although they’re a financial company, they feel more like a tech company – very non-hierarchical, hardly anyone wears a suit and generally a very supportive and friendly place.
They have a smart office with a great view of The Thames not to mention excellent benefits and the opportunity to travel if desired – but definitely not mandatory!
You’d be working alongside other dedicated UX Designers, Researchers and Content within your team, all reporting to the Head of UX. The UX team also work very closely with the UI Design, Development and Product teams.
Key responsibilities will include;
These guys are looking for someone who can be very pragmatic and a confident decision maker. Also someone who’s ok with risk and good at prioritising.
Other skills and experience they’re looking for include;
– Experience designing digital products, systems, apps, or software – not just information-based websites.
– Communicate design ideas clearly, with rationale.
– Experience with leading projects.
– The ability to uncover insight – not just to accept what you hear at face value, but to drive towards the unarticulated, whether it’s from users of a system or business stakeholders.
– Qualitative research experience: conducting and facilitating user research.
– Quantitative research: analysing use of a service, statistical analysis.
– Experience, knowledge, or interest in the financial world would be a bonus but not essential.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!