An awesome opportunity to join not only a Global brand but a large UX team, working alongside other Researchers, UX Designers and UI Designers. Benefits include a generous pension, private healthcare and a discretionary bonus.
These guys are one of the biggest names in the business and they already have a really great calibre of Researchers and Designers who you’d work closely with. They actually have about 100 people across the whole ‘design’ team but that includes copywriters, design ops, product managers etc.
UX-wise, there are 2 internal teams – each one covering a different set of products and services. So there is a User Research team within each UX team. The general structure consists of a Lead, Senior and a Mid-weight. In this case, one team requires a Senior and Mid whilst the other just requires a Mid. Eventually they plan to hire a Head of Research as well but for now, the Lead reports to the Director of Design. The UX Design team have Principals in place who effectively act as Heads of UX also.
The company are based in South West London, so you would need to be able to commute there most of the time although there is flexibility with hours and working from home 1 or maybe 2 days a week.
Support the UX Research team in championing the customer, to help the business make great product and design decisions. You will be running discovery research and validating design work for some exciting multi-platform projects.
- Run UX research projects, analyse data and videos, capture insights and provide actionable recommendations.
- Assist in producing research briefs and discussion guides.
- Write engaging presentation and insight documents.
- Communicate findings to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Help champion a user-centred design culture by being a highly visible advocate for the value of UX research.
- Bring together learnings from multiple sources, including stats, previous research, and third-party reports.
- Support in the team’s drive to increase efficiencies through research ops improvements.
- Work closely with the design team to identify opportunities for strengthening design through user research.
- Proven experience in planning and conducting UX research (including lab based usability studies, unmoderated remote user research, ethnography studies).
- Confident oral and written communication skills.
- A curious mindset and a results driven work ethic.
- Desired but not essential experience working within a high pressure delivery environment.
- A proactive approach with a strong team ethos.
- Previous experience working closely with designers.
- Definitely more Qual than Quant but any Quant experience is a nice bonus.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.