Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This government department are looking for a User Researcher to help transform the future of services that help vulnerable people affected by crime.
I am working with a Government department looking for a Senior / Lead User Researcher for a 6-month discovery project helping to transform the future of services that help vulnerable people affected by crime.
You will have:
• Extensive experience undertaking discovery projects
• Experience carrying out research within an agile multi-disciplinary team
• Extensive experience carrying out Ethnographic research
• Degree in HCL/ Psychology
• Experience taking lead on research projects
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07717362727 // firstname.lastname@example.org