User Researcher needed for a Government Department in Leeds. You will contribute to a very exciting new government service and have the potential to transform the future for millions of people around the UK.
- Lead on Research projects
- Help to discover the best methodology to address specific needs
- Plan, Design & Conduct User Research Sessions (guerrilla testing, user testing, focus groups, workshops etc…)
- Analyse research findings
You will be:
- Senior User Researcher
- Experienced in taking lead on a research role
- Experienced in working in an agile project environment
If this sounds of interest to you, get in touch! 07710095788 // email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.