This renowned global fintech brand are looking for a User Researcher to join their challenging and fast-paced environment and be an integral part of creating intuitive customer experiences that will be used by millions of people worldwide.
This client operates on a worldwide scale, providing both personal and corporate services. Their goal is to become the leader of their industry by providing both their customers and clients with outstanding services that benefit everyone. They endeavour to create incredible customer experiences that stem from an insightful research process that you will be at the centre of.
You will be working in an agile product team alongside Uxers, UIers, product managers and copywriters to create a first-class digital experience to help shape and validate research findings across a wide range of digital products.
- Plan & execute user research studies
- Present findings to digital team & other stakeholders
- Run, facilitate, recruit participants & execute usability testing
- Promote UX research principles to team & stakeholders
- Attend events & training to further user research knowledge
- Occasional travel to Northampton
- Usability testing experience very important
- Commercial UX research experience
- Strong Qualitative & Quantitative abilities
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Experience working within an agile environment
If this sounds like something you are interested in / you know someone else who may be – give me a call – 07710095788 // [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.