This boutique consultancy work predominantly with public sector clients, meaning that their work has strong social impact. They’re now looking for a Midweight User Researcher to join their team.
This brand pride themselves on providing meaningful solutions for their solid roster of clients, which includes various government departments. They run with the energy of a start-up, and they ensure that developing their staff is at the heart of everything that they do.
Upon joining, you will be main researcher on a small team working on a project within the education space. Although your focus will primarily be here, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in various other work streams for the brand.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Working closely with Business Analysts and PM’s to help delver client projects
- Utilising both quant and qual methodologies
- Liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- Working across all phases of the design lifecycle from Discovery onwards
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Any experience working within Government/public sector, an understanding of GDS principles
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working for a consultancy/agency would be desirable but not essential
- Able to hold your own in the role, work autonomously
- Confident across both qual and quant methodologies
- Bonus if you have any service design experience!
And what’s so great about this brand??
- They have a strong focus on training and development! Everyone is given a performance coach and a buddy upon joining
- In-house Skills Academy that staff can access. There’s a strong learning community within the business as well.
- Regular social events (virtual for now of course) including daily coffee breaks, games nights, culture clubs and more
- Defined career progression in place for each person, as well as the opportunity to develop into other areas of the business.
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.