This award winning tech start up are looking for a User Researcher to join them in their Central London offices as they help to disrupt and define an industry, and construct the next generation of software to be accessed on a global scale.
With offices globally and 100% year-on-year growth, this is an incredibly exciting time to join one of the fastest growing start up’s in the UK.
Fantastic culture, really believe in career progression and training and development. Not only that but they provide flexible working culture and a fantastic new open planned office with large event space and a great garden for those rare sunny days.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out research into the requirements of the users and collaborating with product managers, designers and researchers to distil your insights, with both mobile and desktop in mind
- Utilising carious methodologies including surveys, lab studies and observational studies
- Liaising with stakeholders to reiterate the needs of the user
- Defining high level personas and workflows
- Producing written reports and holding oral presentations which sustain your research findings
- Degree in HCI, Psychology, Anthropology, Computer Science or similar
- Practical experience within a research setting
- Well versed in various research methodologies with good knowledge of when each should be used
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software is desired but not essential
This is a really great role for a researcher looking to take their next steps with a fun and friendly company that place an emphasis on career progression and development.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV’s over to email@example.com!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.