Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This government department are looking for a User Researcher to make a positive impact by contributing to this innovative new digital service that will change the future of public services.
• Work collaboratively with designers & developers to define the best methodology to address user needs & analyse findings of research
• Plan & conduct user research sessions
• Guerrilla testing / user testing / workshops / persona creating / card sorting
• Provide recommendations to address user needs based on research findings
You will be:
• Senior user researcher
• Experience in the full range of user research methods
• Able to translate findings into actionable recommendations
• Experience working in agile
• Government experience is a plus
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07710095788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.