We all love food, right? Well, here’s an opportunity to work with one of the nations most loved restaurant chains.
The company are on a mission to create lasting happiness by making a difference to their people, customers and communities they operate in. Since the early 1990’s the company have grown from a single take away store into a national/global phenomenon and have over 450+ restaurants.
They pride themselves on creating memorable experiences for everyone who is involved in the company from founder to employees, to suppliers but most importantly their customers.
As they continue to grow, they are ensuring their digital outlook does as well so they can make sure that the experience remains relevant with modern-day customers.
They are looking for a User Researcher who will focus on building the view of the customers digital experience and their operational needs,
Some key role responsibilities:
- Have a vision for how research can influence strategy, with a desire to understand their customers, feeding a cycle of innovation within product design.
- Create and own experience maps, journey maps, personas, and mindsets.
- Identify and champion problem areas within the customer experience that need improvement and collaborating with cross functional teams and stakeholders, ensuring the customer voice is at the centre of their work.
- Support the UXD team with user testing via their playbook. Advising on best practice to allow teams to run tests as needed, with the analysis fed back into you to build the holistic view.
- Leading the discovery of undefined problems spaces & key strategic initiatives.
- A champion of accessibility, you will ensure our digital products and services are inclusive for all.
What you’ll need to bring to the team:
- Relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of user research methodologies and testing platforms.
- Managed and been responsible for user testing and analytics
- An enthusiastic attitude with a team-first mentality.
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work confidently within ambiguous environment.
- A strong negotiator, balancing the voice of the customer with business goals, pushing for the best experience possible.
- Able to ask for open feedback, listen and take appropriate actions to course correct.
- Inspiring. What can we learn from you as much as what can you learn from us.
- Highly knowledgable in your subject matter, other domains, the holistic customer experience and the business.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.