This consultancy are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join them for a project with NHSX.
This project is looking at the NHSX standards register; currently in Alpha phase your research will feed into exploring user needs and sustainable models for keeping the directory up to date, and helping to develop maintenance and contribution functions.
The ideal candidate:
- Really hands-on, can drive forward the user research function within the team
- Any experience within health or social care would be beneficial
- Able to bring clients along on the journey
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team, alongside a service designer, content designer, dev
- Previous government experience would be great, but isn’t essential
- You’ve got several years’ experience as a User Researcher, either in public or private sector
If selected for interview, you’ll need to be able to show a case study or two that you can walk the hiring managers through, displaying where you’ve worked on a problem and the impact your work as a User Researcher had.
Duration: 6 months (likely to extend)
Day rate: £500/day (outside IR35)
If this sounds interesting to you, send over your CV and we can discuss the role in more detail!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.