This client strives to provide amazing customer experiences that stem from an intuitive and insightful design process that you will be at the helm of. You will be fully integrated into an experience design team that deliver cutting edge digital experiences across a range of digital products.
This client operate on a worldwide scale, providing both personal and corporate services. Their goal is to become the leader of their industry by providing both their customers and clients with outstanding services that benefit everyone. They are seeking to expand their Experience Design team and are looking for an ambitious and driven Midweight UX’r to join them.
The Role as Lead Product Designer
The role will involve:
- Working on the end-to-end design and UX processes and prototypes
- Leading workshops, presentations and sessions to identify business requirements and gain stakeholder buy in
- Identifying any problems and being proactive in overcoming these
- Ensuring that all design outputs are consistent with policies across branding and design language
- Balancing the requirements of the business with the needs of the user
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a variety of sectors
- Strong and varied exp across mobile and responsiove web
- Someone who shows initiative, can challenge existing ideas, as well as justify your own ideas. Confident inputting into strategy
- Comfortable presenting to key stakeholders
- Leadership mentality, to mentor more juniormemeber os the team
- A strong portfolio that showcases your end-to-end UX processes as well as your appreciation for visual design
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, drop me a message at [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.