UX Researcher required for an agency working with exciting clients
My client are a London-based strategy and research agency. After an excellent 2023 exceeding their targets and bringing on some exciting new accounts, they’re looking for a new full-time UX researcher to join their team. There is no strict hierarchy, and you’ll find it’s a light-hearted and fun environment to work in.
This role will support their Lead UX Researcher managing and delivering research and will be extremely qual focussed.
• Supporting across varied tasks such as setting up research, discussion guides, recruitment, analysis
• Rapid research (lasting 3-4 weeks that involves interviews with developers and then reporting back)
• Working with household names such as Google, BBC, Sky, Amazon
• Learning in a supported environment from researchers with decades of experience
• 2+ years’ experience as a UX Researcher, ideally within a agency environment
• Experience/an interest working in the B2B space, and game/app development
• Confident planning and running research independently
• Can understand the process of building and developing
• Confident clearly communicating research findings
(You’ll also have the opportunity to work on ad hoc projects on other accounts)
This role requires 2-3 days per week in their London office
Please apply now with your CV if you feel you could be a good fit for this role.