4 month contract, inside of IR35 for a government department who are looking for a new User Research Participant Recruiter.
In this department, you will be the go to person for recruitment of research participants, supporting a large dynamic team of researchers who work across this government department.
Your key responsibilities will be to turnaround each unique recruitment assignment efficiently, finding and booking the right people. Including:
- Identifying candidate pools to recruit from
- Screening and scheduling participants for research sessions
- Ensuring compensation is provided and consent is recorded and stored securely
Alongside this, you’ll grow and maintain a diverse panel of research volunteers who can be engaged quickly and reliably to allow the teams to deliver quality insights when necessary.
For this role:
- 2 years experience finding, screening and booking relevant participants
- Familiar with GDPR and data protection policies
- Able to balance process improvement work with multiple reactive recruitment assignments
- High ethical standards in research recruitment
- Excellent project management skills and comfortable identifying and applying new and different methodologies to recruit members of the public
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.