Want to work for an award-winning brand that are making massive waves in the FinTech industry?
This rapidly growing company are looking for a User Researcher to join the team of 5 in their London offices as they help to disrupt and define an industry, and construct the next generation of software to be accessed on a global scale.
With offices worldwide and 100% year-on-year growth, this is an incredibly exciting time to join one of the fastest growing start up’s in the UK. Fantastic culture, and they really believe in career training and development. Not only that but they provide a flexible working culture and a brill new open-planned office with large event space and a great garden for those rare sunny days.
They are very invested in User Research and really understand the value it can provide towards identifying how their customers interact with their products and enhancing the user experience across their digital portfolio.
You’ll be working within a small team, assisting the UX Research Manager with designing, scoping and implementing a variety of research projects.
- Owning the end-to-end research process all the way through to reporting of results
- Given the opportunity to work autonomously, whilst knowing guidance is there if needed
- Collaborating with team members on the implementation of any exciting product changes evolving from research insights
- Being a strong advocate for UX throughout the research and design process
You’ll be ideal for this role if you:
- Have a degree in HCI, Anthropology, Psychology or similar
- Have demonstrable experience in a commercial user research position, ideally working on a SaaS product
- Are comfortable running research projects autonomously, but also working collaboratively when required
- Are passionate about user research, growing your skillset and really developing your career as a researcher
What’s in it for you?
From office bake offs, to brand new offices this is a super unique, fun and friendly environment to work in (no hierarchies here!). Everyone is passionate about their product and committed to achieving excellence! Working here, you’ll feel consistently valued, motivated and supported.
You can also expect…
- Awesome modern offices in Shoreditch
- An open working space where you can gain exposure to other parts of the business
- Collaboration and innovation
- The chance to build products from the ground up and grow with them
- An inclusive culture, you can get involved as little or as much as you want
If this sounds like something you can’t miss out on then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.