We’re working with a leading digital software development consultancy who are looking for a UX Lead who can ask the right questions.
Our client offered bespoke software development, consultancy, and support and over the years have grown in to a market leader in their field. They work with several well know companies & organisations across the public & private sector and are known for delivering high profile digital products.
They absolutely love what they do and are always focussed on doing amazing work, however are always trying to find ways they can improve and grow.
The company have a great culture and like to ensure everyone who works there is having fun and enjoying the time they spend at work.
They are looking for a UX lead who can ask questions of them, their process and their clients and the key for them is someone who can ask the right questions at the right time.
Their design team is expanding at pace, and you will be coming into an established agency where you will have the opportunity to follow your work across both design diamonds. The company don’t just focus on innovation, proof of concept & early-stage start-ups as they have amazing cross functional teams to deliver the experiences they conceive. They work very closely with their clients and over the years have grown into long term relationships.
Some key requirements about yourself:
- Significant experience working as a UX Designer within agency, design studio or product environment
- In-depth knowledge and application of design thinking methodology
- With full accountability, have led projects from the design perspective
- Loves planning and facilitating workshops
- A highly strategic mindset – knows how to develop compelling value propositions for end users
- Can show interesting and thought-provoking approaches to design challenges (both successes and failures), i.e. from building compelling value propositions for users to realising these in design artefacts
- Enjoys line management, or have mentoring experience
- Experience working within design sprints/agile methodologies
- Understanding of how to align and prioritise business need to user needs
- Awesome hands-on skills in delivering prototypes and design artefacts. Likes producing sketches, task-flows, story-boards, site-maps, system maps, user journeys etc
- Ability to carry out qualitative research & user testing, collaborated with researchers
- Experience in scoping and outlining approaches to projects – can provide realistic time/scope/risk estimates for a project, define artefacts and milestones
- Help clients through the process of aligning behind solutions that help deliver their business objectives
And what can they offer you?
- Base salary of up to £80,00
- You can expect to receive an average of between £15,000 and £21,000 in profit share depending on your experience and company performance.
- 25 days annual leave
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with your CV/portfolio to [email protected]!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.