Online platform who are revolutionising the way of doing things.
An exciting online platform who offer a unique proposition to the market within their sector. Working alongside a fantastic Head of, you’ll be hands on designing whilst coaching the wider team, owning product processes, working with stakeholders across multiple projects.
This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of UI and Design within the business, and join a company that truly invests in their employees, with fantastic office space, complimentary breakfast & snacks, on site gym, what’s not to love?
- Seeking an exceptional UI Designer who has experience with seeing projects through the end to end process,
- Demonstrating managerial and mentoring skills exhibiting team leadership.
- Be part of an autonomous multi-disciplinary product stream, designing and developing ground-up responsive web and mobile experiences, for an awesome brand with an evolving service.
- Empowering and inspiring a team of 3 talented designers.
- Ensuring the UI team have a collective understanding of initiatives across all product streams
- Coordinating and contributing to design standards and pattern library for new products and propositions, as part of a design collective
- Working closely with the team and other stakeholders to design product UI and interactions from concept through to implementation and iteration
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
- Experience working in an Agile and/or Lean UX process
- Inspired ability to organise and manage designers and design processes
- You are a creative thinker, offering alternative design concepts and techniques to design and development outstanding UI
- Proactive, positive and upbeat, with a sense of ownership
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.