Would you love to work for a Fin Tech start-up who have just received their next round of funding and are about to go through significant growth?
If your answer is yes, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a UI Developer, you will be supporting the design and build of a trading platform which is used for the transfer and trading of insurance risk.
You will be reporting into the CTO and be working in a team with a Technical Architect, Developers and a User Experience Designer. You will also be engaging with 3rd party service providers.
- Creating new modules for the trading platform and ensuring they work seamlessly together.
- Updating, refactoring and polishing an existing code base.
- Build and maintain a library of reusable UI components, SVG icon library and other assets.
You will need to be an amazing UI Developer that works well on sole projects and in collaboration with others, an outstanding communicator and a natural collaborator. You listen, observe, consider, and pitch-in, and you’re eager to work with your team mates to ensure that you meet the delivery schedule.
- You must be highly experienced with modern UI frameworks – Angular is essential, React and React Native are desirable.
- HTML5, CSS and pre-processor guru, whether using LESS, SASS or another type.
- You will be able to work with RESTful services, GraphQL and third-party APIs.
- Experienced with working closely with UX and Design Team members.
- Experienced with working in partnership with Back End Developers to rapidly deliver working and testable solutions.
- You always strive for best practice agile development and have an eye for detail.
- Your prioritisation skills must be outstanding.
If you think that this sounds like a role that you would excel in please get in contact with me ASAP and send your CV to [email protected]
Due to the urgency on this role, unfortunately we will not be able to consider any notice periods over 2 weeks.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.